Apply for or renew your ORCA LIFT card

There are 3 ways to qualify for an ORCA LIFT card:

Qualify by benefits program

If you're enrolled in Apple Health / Medicaid, basic food (EBT), you qualify for ORCA LIFT.

If you’re enrolled in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) / State Family Assistance (SFA), Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA), Aged, Blind, or Disabled Cash Assistance (ABD), Pregnant Women Assistance (PWA), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Housing & Essential Needs (HEN), you qualify for the subsidized annual pass.

Use the “APPLY” button to apply for ORCA LIFT.

Qualify by student aid

If you're a college student who receives the Washington State Opportunity Grant, you qualify for ORCA LIFT.

Qualify by income

If your household income is less than double the federal poverty level, you qualify for ORCA LIFT.

See if you qualify

F1 and F2 visa holders are not eligible for ORCA LIFT. (J1 and J2 visa holders are eligible.)

Call our Customer Service office at 206-553-3000 to learn about other programs you may be eligible for.