Apply for or renew your ORCA LIFT card

Qualify by benefits program

If you’re enrolled in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA), Aged, Blind, or Disabled Cash Assistance (ABD), Pregnant Women Assistance (PWA), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Housing & Essential Needs (HEN), you qualify for the subsidized annual pass.

Use the “APPLY” button to apply for these programs online.

F1 and F2 visa holders are not eligible for ORCA LIFT. (J1 and J2 visa holders are eligible.)

Call our Customer Service office at 206-553-3000 to learn about other programs you may be eligible for.