Apply for a Regional Reduced Fare Permit

For riders 65 and older

What you'll need:

A copy (.jpg, .png, .pdf) of one of the following:

  • Driver's license or state identification card (expired cards acceptable), OR
  • Birth certificate, OR
  • Passport, OR
  • Any state or federal document that contains your name and birthdate

You'll upload this with your application.

Need help? Call Customer Service at 206-553-3000 (WA Relay: 711).