Apply for an ORCA LIFT card

Qualify by household income

What you'll need:

  • Documentation of your income. This can be:
    • Pay stubs
      Last 30 days
    • Most recent tax return
      Self-employed applicants only
    • Unemployment award letter
    • Labor & Industries award letter
    • SSI/Retirement award letter

Don't have any of these? Request your employment records from the Washington State Employment Security Department

  • Documentation of your household size. This can be:
    • Lease Agreement
    • Most recent tax return
    • School Records
    • Photo IDs of household members
    • ProviderOne cards of household members
  • A copy of your photo ID*

All documents should be in electronic format (.jpg, .png, .pdf, .docx) so you can attach them to your online application.

*Approved ORCA LIFT agents, completing the form on behalf of a client, may verify photo ID in person instead of uploading a copy.